- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F with the rack in the center position. Butter and flour a 6-cup loaf pan.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda into the bowl and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Turn out the loaf onto a wire rack to cool.