Recipe by lswenson6
This recipe is so easy, and impossible to mess up! Found it on a package of wild rice.
- 1 cup wild rice, rinsed thoroughly and drained
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon instant bouillon granules, chicken-or-beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ingredients into 2+ qt covered baking dish, cover, and bake 1.5 - 1.75 hours at 350. Check/fluff with fork after 1 hour.
- Can also add canned drained mushrooms, cooked onions while baking.
- After baking complete can sprinkle cheese shreds over rice to melt and make a nice presentation for serving, if desired.