Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is comfort food for me. I love salmon. Baking it gives it the perfect texture, this can be served with mushroom rice, garlic potatoes, or sauteed veggies.
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- Grease a glass baking dish with olive oil.
- cut thick slices of onion, and slice the garlic the same.
- place salmon in dish, lay the slices of onion and garlic evenly over fish. any amount that suits you.
- top with salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle with more olive oil.
- bake for 20-25 min depending on how well done you like your fish, and how much your baking at once.