Recipe by DisasterInTheKitchen
I learned this recipe from my dad when I was very young, and he learned it from a friend in college. It's cheap, easy, tasty, and filling! I usually just wing the amounts, so I'll try to be as clear as possible.
- 1⁄2 cup elbow macaroni, I guess 1/2 cup dried is one serving
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni, drain and set aside.
- Spoon out however much noodles you want for yourself, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Repeat as necessary!
- Also, we never had it this way in my house, but I just thought for meat lovers out there you could add ground beef and it would still taste pretty good I'm sure. Well, enjoy!