Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe that I found online.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 onion
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Chop onion.
- Mix chicken, chopped onion, salt, egg, and fresh ginger juice in a bowl.
- Mix well and make small meat balls.
- Boil water in a pan and add meat ball in the pan.
- Boil meat balls until they are cooked and add soy sauce and mirin.
- Simmer meat balls over medium heat for 5 minute.