Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the St. Augustine, Florida Cookery Book
Make and share this Shrimp Wiggle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, cut in pieces
- 7 ounces tiny peas
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sweet milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Simmer on low heat until bubbling.
- Serve on toast or biscuit.
This was very easy and quick to prepare. I had this for my evening meal, served over a couple of pieces of toasted bread. Since I am the only one in my household, I will halve the recipe next time. I think even halved it would be enough for two servings. Thanks Ed&Theresa! Prepared for My-3-Chefs event.