Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From one of my church cookbooks
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb (flavored if desired)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup sherry wine or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup dy white wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs cooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- Combine the butter, salt, garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, wine and cayenne.
- Mixture will be thick like oatmeal.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow casserole.
- Try not to layer them.
- Spread the bread-like mixture over all the shrimp.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until topping browns.