Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect sauce for shrimp or any other seafood that is easy and fast to make! It is for sure a 5 star when you try it!
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Perfect with shrimp or any other seafoods.
This is very good sauce. Will use this recipe from now on. Thank you.
Well you got the 5 stars you were looking for! I didn't have any horseradish so used a horseradish based wasabi and that worked well. Tasted great along with some garlic tempura prawns.