Recipe by Mandy ny
This is very good! I got this from my sister, no clue where she got it but this is the recepie she is known for! Try it you will enjoy it!
- 1 lb raw green shrimp
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- pizza dough (ready made or your recepie)
- 1 lb swiss cheese, Shredded
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325. Roll dough out onto lightly greased pizza stone, or pan. In small bowl mix olive oil and garlic together. Spread over dough. Bake 3- 4 minutes. Remove from oven. Slice up green and red peppers into thin slices. Remove tails from shrimp. Top dough with peppers, shrimp and bacon. Bake until almost done (shrimp should be pink), remove from oven. Top with cheese. Bake just until cheese melts around 5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve. Be careful not to over cook shrimp it will become chewy!