Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been trying to find some yummy ideas for low sodium dinners since my dad has been on his low sodium diet and I threw this together. Its a garlic and herb shrimp pasta. Let me know what you think or if you can assist me on it, it seems to be Slightly dry, but still very tasty.
- 1 lb penne
- 30 cooked frozen shrimp
- butter-flavored cooking spray (I cant believe its not butter)
- salt-free garlic and herb seasoning, mcormicks
- Boil water and start the noodles.
- Midway spray a pan with the butter and sprinkle the garlic and herb on the pan.
- I put the frozen shrimp in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and then toss them in the pan and spray them with some butter and seasoning too.
- Let them get a golden color and flip them and then on goes some more butter and seasoning.
- Drain the noodles when done and toss them in a bowl and spray them with as much butter as desired and seasoning and stir and add in the shrimp. Then eat. Yummm.