Prep 25 mins
Cook 13 mins
Recipe may also be prepared in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Reduce dressing to 1/4 cup and cheese to 1 1/2 cups. Bake at 425° for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 5 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1 1⁄4 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix
- 1 tablespoon salt-free cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- fresh parsley
- Combine first 3 ingredients; spoon evenly into 4 (1 1/2-cup) lightly greased individual baking dishes. Set aside.
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Combine baking mix and Cajun seasoning. Dredge shrimp in mixture.
- Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add half of shrimp, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Repeat with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons butter and shrimp.
- Spoon shrimp evenly over tomato mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Broil 5 inches from heat 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Garnish, if desired.