Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great Italian shrimp recipe. One of my favorite ways to make shrimp.
Make and share this Shrimp Oregonata recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a baking dish large enough to hold the shrimp in a single layer.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the seasonings. Sprinkle about half the breadcrumb mixture in the pan and arrange the shrimp on top.
- Spoon the sauce on top of the shrimp and then sprinkle on the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until the top begins to brown.
Another yummy recipe from the Captain! I cut this recipe in half and baked in a 13x9. I decided after spreading 1/2 cup marinara over the shrimp that it wasn't enough so added another 1/2 cup. I also reduced the red pepper to 1 tsp for the half recipe (and it was plenty hot with that much!). The only other change I made was leaving out the oil, but only because I forgot it - and I didn't miss it until I went to write this review. Thanks so much for the recipe!