- 2 -3 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, diced
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno, diced
- 8 limes, squeezed
- 8 lemons, squeezed
- 2 oranges, squeezed (preferably sour oranges)
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanche shrimp in boiling water for about 1 minute, then shock in ice cold water. Strain when cooled.
- Cut shrimp into 1-inch pieces and add to bowl.
- Add citrus juice and marinate for 2 hours.
- Add red onion, tomatoes, chilies and cilantro, marinate for 2 more hours.
- Add avocados and cucumber before serving.