Missy Wombat's Note:
Dum di do! Shades of Cookie Bear and the Hudson Shrewsbury biscuits and the Cookie Bear Club that every kid of a certain age belonged to... Make your own homemade Shrewsburys.."so hurry, scurry, get your Shrewsbury now!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and rind and then beat well.
- 2Add the sifted flour and baking powder.
- 3Knead, roll out and cut into rounds.
- 4Make a small hole[just under 1 cm diameter] in the centre of every second biscuit.
- 5Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 deg F.
- 6When cold, put the biscuits together with raspberry jam.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrewsbury Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2154.3
- Calories from Fat 890
- Total Fat 98.9 g
- Saturated Fat 60.1 g
- Cholesterol 429.8 mg
- Sodium 1249.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 288.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 114.3 g
- Protein 30.7 g