Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dum di do! Shades of Cookie Bear and the Hudson Shrewsbury biscuits and the Cookie Bear Club that every kid of a certain age belonged to... Make your own homemade Shrewsburys.."so hurry, scurry, get your Shrewsbury now!"
- Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and rind and then beat well.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Knead, roll out and cut into rounds.
- Make a small hole[just under 1 cm diameter] in the centre of every second biscuit.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 deg F.
- When cold, put the biscuits together with raspberry jam.