Taquitos are my very favorite Mexican food. This is a good recipe because it's so adaptable! The cook time varies, for some reason, so when they look done, take them out of the frying pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred roast pork (or roast beef or chicken) with fork.
- 2Add remaining ingredients (except tortillas) and mix together.
- 3Dip tortillas in warmed oil to soften, then spread a large tablespoon of pork mixture in tortilla and roll up.
- 4Secure with wooden pick and fry in oil.
- 5Can be frozen.
- 6To eat, dip in sour cream and avocado dip.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Pork Taquitos
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: