Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taquitos are my very favorite Mexican food. This is a good recipe because it's so adaptable! The cook time varies, for some reason, so when they look done, take them out of the frying pan.
- Shred roast pork (or roast beef or chicken) with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients (except tortillas) and mix together.
- Dip tortillas in warmed oil to soften, then spread a large tablespoon of pork mixture in tortilla and roll up.
- Secure with wooden pick and fry in oil.
- Can be frozen.
- To eat, dip in sour cream and avocado dip.