Recipe by JESMom
Another recipe from WW Take Out Tonight - one of the best cookbooks ever! 4 Points. Start Step 3 at the same time as you start Step 1 if you use two skillets.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 corn tortillas, 6 inches in diameter
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans, warmed
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tortilla and cook until crisp, about 3 minutes on each side. Put on a plate. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until browned for about 6 minutes. Put on a plate.
- Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic to the skillet. Cook for about 8 minutes or until the veggies are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add pork for another 2 minutes to warm through.
- Spread the beans on the tostada shells, then top with the pork mixture, tomato, cheese and cilatro.