Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dip I recently tried and my family has a new favorite. Depending on how much you like mayo you can adjust I use 1 1/2 cups when I make it but it does call for 2.
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise, your favorite brand
- 1 bunch green onion, cleaned and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup bacon bits, I use Hormel
- Combine all ingredients, chill for 2 hours and enjoy with crackers or chips.
Made for PAC 2012. I used only 1 1/2 cups of Mayo and it turned out great. My mom liked it a lot. Will definitely make again! Thanks!
I love dips like this and this one is no exception. I halved the recipe because it was just DH and myself and also used "real" bacon. Yummy! So easy and uses ingredients easy to keep on hand. I used reduced fat Triscuits, but this would be great with any chip especially homemade tortilla chips! Thanks akanails76!