Recipe by teresas
This is out of an old Suzanne Somers cookbook...I make this all the time...
Top Review by rpgaymer
I love brussels sprouts, and this is really such a great way to eat them. I can totally imagine brussels sprouts haters enjoying this, as the lime juice and stir-frying really mellows out their flavor. Just an all-around great side dish for any occasion. [Made & Reviewed for Rookie Recipes]
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 limes, juice of
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the sprouts in half and lay flat on a chopping block.
- Cut each half into julienne strips.
- Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. (I use a wok).
- Melt butter, then add the sprouts and saute' until tender about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Season with lime juice, salt and pepper.