1/3 Photos of Shredded Brussels Sprouts With Lime
This is out of an old Suzanne Somers cookbook...I make this all the time...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the sprouts in half and lay flat on a chopping block.
- 2Cut each half into julienne strips.
- 3Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. (I use a wok).
- 4Melt butter, then add the sprouts and saute' until tender about 6 to 10 minutes.
- 5Season with lime juice, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Brussels Sprouts With Lime
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g