After not being able to find restaurant ribs that satified my hot sweet appetite, I carefully attempted various combinations of flavors until I found one that I and my family thought was perfect. Hope you enjoy them too.
- 1360.77 g pork back ribs
- 226.79 g jar honey
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml celery salt
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium onion, grated or finely chopped
- 340.19 g barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan (i use bottom of turkey roaster).
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Turning or stirring occasionally.
- You can use broiler for these ribs, just watch more closely, and adjust cooking time.
- These ribs are also great finished on the grill for a few minutes on each side.