- 354.88 ml unsalted butter
- 453.59 g jar marshmallow cream
- 118.29 ml confectioners' sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut butter into roughly 1-inch pieces; beat with mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add marshmallow fluff and beat until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla, beating again until light and fluffy. Add more sugar, if necessary, to adjust the texture to spreading consistency.
- For chocolate buttercream, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder when you add the confectioner's sugar.