Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tastes as good as the real thing--but this one's quicker! As always, feel free to substitute.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can beefy mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen stew vegetables, eg potatoes, carrots, celery
- In Dutch oven or large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add beef and cook until browned, stirring often. Set beef aside.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil. Return beef to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.