1/1 Photo of Shortbread Fruit Tartlets
These are delicious litte fruit tart cookies that are great for kids and adults alike. For kids, you can even try filling them with pudding if they don't like fruit filling. They look great arranged on a platter with assorted fillings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add flour and mix well.
- 4Shape into 1 inch balls and press into the bottom and up the sides of greased mini muffin cups.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- 6Cool for 15 to 20 minutes and then carefully remove from pans.
- 7Spoon pie filling or preserves into each tart (I use a baby spoon to do this--it's much easier than a regular teaspoon).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortbread Fruit Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 36.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry pie filling