Recipe by tollivne
It looks so plain people think there is something wrong with it when it's put on the table, but looks can be deceiving. It is absolutely delicious!
- 8 ounces butter, room temperature (2 sticks)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add remaining ingredients using hands to knead until ingredients are blended. Press into ungreased baking dish. Bake at 325°F for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges while warm and serve topped with berries and whipped cream.