Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Everyone sautes and cuts all these peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Why not just use salsa? Saves you tons of time and it's sooo good.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa (as hot as you like)
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded mexican monterey jack cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the chicken in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Shred the meat.
- While chicken is cooking, mix the salsa and the cream of chicken in a large bowl.
- Put a layer of tortillas in the casserole dish, completely cover the bottom.
- Pour half of mixture and spread to cover tortillas
- Spread half of the chicken over the mixture.
- Spread half the cheese over the chicken.
- Repeat steps 3 - 6 to form second layer.
- Bake 30 min until cheese is bubbling.
- Take out and LET IT COOL.