Everyone sautes and cuts all these peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Why not just use salsa? Saves you tons of time and it's sooo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook the chicken in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 3Shred the meat.
- 4While chicken is cooking, mix the salsa and the cream of chicken in a large bowl.
- 5Put a layer of tortillas in the casserole dish, completely cover the bottom.
- 6Pour half of mixture and spread to cover tortillas
- 7Spread half of the chicken over the mixture.
- 8Spread half the cheese over the chicken.
- 9Repeat steps 3 - 6 to form second layer.
- 10Bake 30 min until cheese is bubbling.
- 11Take out and LET IT COOL.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Short Cut King Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.2
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 1524.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 37.8 g