Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Scrumptious with very little fat.
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream (I use Breakstone)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Molly McButter (dietetic butter substitute)
- 1⁄3 cup light Cheese Whiz
- 4 large potatoes, thin sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- Heat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream, onion, Molly McButter, and cheese whiz.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Pour over potatoes in large bowl and stir.
- Pour into square casserole dish sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Top with corn flakes last 10 minutes of baking.