Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great simple meal!
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 tablespoon basil (I use sweet basil)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 7 slices American cheese
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- Brown hamburger with basil then drain.
- In a 9x13 glass baking dish layer hamburger, cream corn, cheese then mashed potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
So we really enjoyed this...I thought the left overs were even better! I really appreciate the simplicity of the recipe and the fact that I pretty much always have the ingredients on hand. My husband really loved it after working all day. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Fall 2009