- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (I try for the leaner)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- 8 medium potatoes
- 4 -6 ounces Velveeta cheese (cut into cubes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes, peel and make however you like your mash potatoes. While potatoes are boiling, brown the ground beef. Drain beef.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In casserole dish, put ground beef in and spread around evenly.
- Top with drained corn, then cheese and mashed potatoes. Spread the mash potatoes to seal all sides.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.