Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A favorite recipe of our family's. Always a hit at family gatherings.
- 2 -3 lbs ground beef
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 2 cans of regular pinto beans or 2 cans pinto beans with jalapeno peppers
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of tony cracher's creole seasoning
- 2 packages taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add all ingredients into a large pan and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Great served with tortilla chips.
made this it was good but it didnt taste like the taco soup id had before although it was very taasty
Get that can opener ready because this is an easy recipe to make and packed full of hamburger. The only thing I did not have was the creole seasoning but I don't think I missed it. We will be making this again. That you for posting it. I made this for the Spring PAC 2007 game