I absolutely love making this ham for family gatherings or just for Sunday dinner. The ham is so tender it literally falls off the bone.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, mustard seed and cloves in a medium bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Score ham in a diamond like pattern.
- Place ham in a roaster with fat side up.
- Liberally brush glaze on ham (reserve about 1/2 cup for later use).
- Place ham in oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove roaster from oven and baste ham again with reserved glaze.
- Return ham to oven and bake an additional 30 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F.
- Allow ham to rest for about 10-15 minutes after removing from oven before slicing.