Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A Delectable Spicy Roast with a Bite!
- 5 lbs beef roast (I prefer bottom butt roast)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pickled garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef consomme
- 10 3⁄4 ounces water (one soup can)
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and chopped
- 8 red potatoes
- Poke holes in roast and place a piece of garlic in each hole.
- Place roast fat side up in slow cooker.
- Pour the rest of the garlic and juice over the roast.
- Pour pepperoncinis over the top.
- Add beef broth or consommé, potatoes and carrots.
- Cook until done (about 8 hours in my slow cooker).