Shannon's Baked Potato Deluxe
- Bake the potatoes in your oven or just wrap them up in paper towel (piercing them with a fork first) and microwave them on high for about 8 minutes (depending on the size of the potatoes and the wattage of your microwave).
- In the meantime, steam broccoli in steamer until crisp tender and bright green.
- Spray a skillet with no stick cooking spray and add the sliced mushrooms, sprinkling with spices before you start cooking.
- Cook on medium-high until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and top each half with a small amount of butter, then about three broccoli florets (each half), then divide the mushrooms evenly among the halves.
- Top each half with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Microwave until the cheese melts and top each half with 1 tablespoons of the sour cream.