Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these tonight and they turned out very good and very filling. If you love baked potatoes, give this recipe a try.
- 2 large potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 bunch broccoli, separated into florets
- 10 button mushrooms, sliced
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
- 1 dash parsley
- fat-free margarine
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons fat free sour cream, divided
- Bake the potatoes in your oven or just wrap them up in paper towel (piercing them with a fork first) and microwave them on high for about 8 minutes (depending on the size of the potatoes and the wattage of your microwave).
- In the meantime, steam broccoli in steamer until crisp tender and bright green.
- Spray a skillet with no stick cooking spray and add the sliced mushrooms, sprinkling with spices before you start cooking.
- Cook on medium-high until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and top each half with a small amount of butter, then about three broccoli florets (each half), then divide the mushrooms evenly among the halves.
- Top each half with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Microwave until the cheese melts and top each half with 1 tablespoons of the sour cream.
well done. an interesting blend of spices with a nice flavor
Yum!I really liked the ingredients in this. The broccoli was yummy with the cheese and sour cream, double yum. I had all the ingredients, except for the mushrooms, so I didn't use, but I will next time! Thanks Shannon!