Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A natural alternative to chemical lice shampoos.
Make and share this Shampoo for Head Lice recipe from Food.com.
- 20 drops essential lavender oil
- 20 drops essential geranium oil
- 20 drops essential rosemary oil
- 20 drops essential tea tree oil
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- Place all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well. Massage shampoo into the scalp. Cover the head with a towel and allow the shampoo to sit for 3-4 hours. Massage the shampoo into the hair,then rinse well with warm water. The treatment should be repeated after 2 days and then again in 7 days to be sure all lice are gone.
How grateful I am for you to be concerned about bugs on my head. As a matter of fact, I would love a bug in my hair. I would love just to have hair! So, what kind of bugs are these again?