1/1 Photo of Shake and Bake Chicken Wings
2 hrs 55 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
This was the very first recipe I tried using chicken wings, way back in 1973. These are really crispy, flavorful wings. I love almost all chicken wings, but these have the permanent place as my favorites--totally habit forming! Be sure to use the foil lined pans to bake, or you'll lose half the wonderful crispy coating. Cooking time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large plastic bag measure soy sauce, vinegar, and crushed garlic.
- 2Add chicken wings, close bag tightly, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, and up to 8 hours.
- 3Remove wings from marinade and coat with the Shake and Bake coating mix.
- 4Place on one or two large baking sheets, lined with foil, and sprayed with oil spray (Pam).
- 5Be sure not to crowd the wings or they will steam and not get the wonderful crusty coating that these should have.
- 6You should leave at least 1/2 inch between each piece on all sides, more if possible.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 8You might have to peel these off the foil, as they get really crispy; so-o-o worth it!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shake and Bake Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 785.1
- Calories from Fat 489
- Total Fat 54.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 2260.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 66.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: