Recipe by Nimue2
My mom came up with this concoction when I was a kid. My dad asked what it was. She said, "It doesn't have a name. You name it." Ever since then it has been known as "Sexy Chow". It was one of Dad's all time favorites.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ From my humble experience in the kitchen, this a simple verions of shepherd's pie! Don't get me wrong ~ That doesn't detract from the fact that this is dish worth making! I enjoyed its simplicity & since I used powdered potatoes from a box [I know, BLASPHEMY, but sometimes I do like it easy]! This is a nice recipe, & well worth keeping!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can cut green beans
- 2 -3 potatoes, boiled & mashed (you may want to add milk to make them more spreadable)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the ground beef and onion til beef is brown and onion is translucent.
- Add soup and beans.
- Place meat mixture in an oven proof casserole.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly (about 20 minutes).