Given to me by a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mash pinto beans.
- 3Stir in 3/4 cup salsa and garlic.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro, black beans and tomatoes.
- 5Place 1 tortilla in a pie plate or tart dish.
- 6Spread 3/4 cup pinto bean mixture over tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 7Top with 1/4 cup cheese, and cover with another tortilla.
- 8Spread with 2/3 cup black bean mixture, and top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- 9Repeat layering twice.
- 10Cover with remaining tortilla, and spread with remaining pinto bean mixture and cheese.
- 11Cover with foil, and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- 12Cut into wedges, and serve with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Tortilla Pie
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.4
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 1180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 35.8 g