Recipe by Megan V
I love this easy to assemble, no bake appetizer! It always gets gobbled up right away!
Top Review by lauralie41
This dip was so easy to put together and tasted great. I used Mexican blend shredded cheese, did not add the chopped avocado, and served with scoop tortilla chips. I think I would use half of the can of green chilies as I wasnt to fond of them with olives. By the time my DBIL's birthday party was over there was just a serving or two left. Thank you Megan V for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for Spring 2009 Pick A Chef.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 ounce) packaged ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 chopped avocado (optional)