Recipe by JOHN TYLER
This recipe of sauteed salmon is easy to prepare and virtually foolproof. your guests will think you've worked hours preparing.
- 2 cut salmon fillets (skin on)
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- sesame seeds (black or white or a combination)
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
for the aoili
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons dried dill weed (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- beat two egg whites until lightly mixed.
- brush salmon fillets with egg whites on the flesh side , only, and press into sesame seeds.
- place fillets into cast iron skillet with 4 tablespoons heated peanut oil and brown the seeded sides.
- turn fillets over onto the skin side and continue to cook for a few minutes.
- place skillet into oven and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- serve with dill aoili.