Recipe by Debra1113
This has been my favourite salad dressing for quite some time. It's just so tasty. I keep coming back to this recipe, it's a staple for me. Lots of good for you ingredients if you get them raw, and I look forward to my salads when I have this dressing made up, or the ingredients to whip up a batch! I always feel great after eating it.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil (preferably cold-pressed, unrefined)
- 1⁄3 cup nama shoyu (or Bragg's seasoning)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄3 cup tahini
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in blender or food processor until garlic is well blended.
- Add tahini and blend/process on slow speed until mixed through.
- Note: If you pour a good amount of this dressing on your salad, mix it in well, and let it sit for a while, it's an amazing taste/texture sensation. It soaks in to the lettuce really well, makes it tender, and well, you won't know until you try it! :).