1/1 Photo of Sesame Pork Fajitas
Fajitas with an Oriental twist. High protein, low fat lunch or dinner. Moo shu pancakes are similar to tortillas, but they're made with rice flour. They can be found at Asian markets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1Trim fat off pork and cut into thin strips.
- 2Combine pork with marinade ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag, and shake well to coat.
- 3Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 4Heat moo shu shells according to directions on package.
- 5Coat a skillet with cooking spray, and warm over medium-high heat until hot.
- 6Stir-fry pork for 4 minutes.
- 7Divide pork evenly between moo shu shells, drizzle with hoisin sauce, and roll up.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Pork Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 459.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
moo shu pancakes