Recipe by ckambic
My girlfriend was having a cookout and served these noodles cold. I couldn't stop eating them! Forget the main course I was already filled up on coconut shrimp and sesame noodles!
Top Review by kimmouse
Very nice dish. I altered it a bit to my own taste. Thought the sauce was a bit strong so I added a little water, more lime juice and a tablespoon of sugar to balance out the saltiness of the soy sauce and PB. Tossed it with linguine and stir fry brocolli and red peppers. It is very good warm but I can't wait to have the cold leftovers tomorrow!
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti or 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to direction on box.
- In saucepan combine peanut butter, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Stir to combine.
- Add a scant amount of sesame oil, the red pepper flakes, and the juice of a lime.
- Heat slowly and whisk together until smooth.
- Drain pasta, add the peanut sauce, and toss to coat.
- Serve cold or hot.