Recipe by Wyldemoon
This is my version of Sesame Noodles. They have lots of flavor, and everyone I've served them to loved them! I usually serve this as a side with stir-frys, but it can be made into a main course by adding meat and/or veggies. I have also made this with a 1-lb package of spaghetti noodles or angel-hair pasta, just triple the recipe for the sauce.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 6 ounces ramen noodles (2 pkgs, 3 oz each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ramen according to package directions (but don't add the flavor packets-save them for another use).
- While ramen is cooking, mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Drain ramen and place it in a large bowl.
- Pour soy sauce mixture over hot ramen and stir.
- Cover bowl and let it sit for about 5 minutes, so the ramen soaks up the sauce.
- Give the noodles one more stir then serve :).