Recipe by s_pamgirl
This is a great "base" to add in vegetables such as chopped snap peas, julienned red pepper, shredded squash, spinach, grilled chicken or anything you have left in the fridge. It can also be spiced up with a shake or two of dried red pepper flakes.
Top Review by crunch914
Very nice recipe and easy! I was nervous making it for the first time for guests but it came out well. I didn't use as much oil and added spinach, bean sprouts and cooked chicken right at the end. Great warm or cold!
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti (I like barilla plus)
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, but do not rinse and set aside.
- To the warm pasta pot add the next 5 ingredient and combine until well mixed.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and pasta. Toss to coat.
- Serve warm, cold or at room temperature.