Recipe by Jewelies
Found this recipe when I was at the hairdressers!
Top Review by Carolyn Jay
This was an interesting combination with the meatballs in a stirfry. We really liked the flavours but thought it was missing something so we added some chilli sauce over it after serving and it was much nicer. I used fresh garlic and seasoned salt and I also added pepper. I dont like baby corn so I used fresh corn kernels instead and omitted the capsicum, I will make this again but will spice it up next time while cooking, thanx for posting!
- 600 g mincemeat
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 440 g hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 250 g broccoli, cut
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 carrot, halved and sliced thinly
- 425 g baby corn, cuts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Process mince, garlic salt, sesame seeds and half the onion. Roll into tablespoon size balls. Place on oven tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until browned all over and cooked through; drain.
- Meanwhile rinse the noodles under hot water. Use hands to separate.
- Heat oil in the wok and add the veggies. Stir for about 2 minutes or until just soft.
- Add the noodles, meatballs, soy sauce and honey. Stir-fry until heated through.