1/1 Photo of Sesame Jellyfish With Chili Sauce
3 hrs 10 mins
A traditional Chinese favorite, often served as part of the opening course of a Chinese banquet, although this adds a little kick with some chili sauce. This was based on http://www.recipezaar.com/165901. Packaged jellyfish can usually be purchased at any number of Chinese supermarkets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare jellyfish as directed on package. This step usually takes about three hours. Jellyfish should be dried and desalted before using.
- 2Chop the green onion into small pieces.
- 3Mix the jellyfish, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, and chili sauce together in a bowl or other container.
- 4Stir so that all the jellyfish strips are coated with the sauce mixture.
- 5Cover and let sit for at least 30 minutes refrigerated -- the longer the better.
- 6Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top No-Shell Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Jellyfish With Chili Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: