Recipe by glutenfreegourmet
I love asian style salmon but was getting tired of my usual teriyaki sauce. My husband threw together an asian salad dressing one night and it was awesome. I adjusted it to meet my preferences and used it on salmon. This is super easy and is awesome served with steamed broccoli or over a mixed green salad. It is very delicious on chicken too.
- 2 -8 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together except salmon.
- Heat in microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds to dissolve sugar into liquid. Put aside.
- Coat salmon with nonstick cooking spray and freshly ground pepper.
- Cook salmon skin side up until nicely crusted and then flip to finish. (Cooking time depends on how thick the salmon is.)
- Pull fish off of grill when it is just done.
- Heat sesame ginger mixture again in microwave until it is just warmed and pour over salmon.