Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
helps with the cravings of Asian foods.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- Put chicken in baking dish.
- Sprinkle soy sauce on each piece.
- Rub crushed garlic on each piece.
- Sprinkle seeds over the top of the chicken. Cover.
- Bake at 375F for 50 minutes or until done.
This is a nice basic and versatile recipe. I had 3 large chicken breasts so I halved the ingredients. Baked for 25 minutes and wasnt done so kept baking for another 20 minutes. Uncovered and let go another few minutes to brown the chicken. There was a slight soy sauce flavor but really couldnt taste much of the garlic. Next time I would use more soy sauce, chop the garlic and add all the ingredients to a ziploc bag to marinate in the refrigerator. Made and reviewed for the Diabetic Tag game 2008.