Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from The Great American Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. I'm trying to get as many of these recipes posted before I have to return the book to the library. When I try it, I'll come back and let you know some more about it. If anyone else tries it, please do the same.
- 1⁄2 broccoli, bunch cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- In large saucepan, cook broccoli in vegetable steamer basket over boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- In serving bowl, toss broccoli with sesame mixture.
A good recipe, I really liked this. Made with fresh broccoli. I would reduce the soy sauce to about 1 1/2 tsp as I found it a bit salty. Will def make again, thx.
This was really good, and different! Used frozen broccoli and it worked fine :)