Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beets are so delicious and good for you. I’m always looking for new ways to fix them, even though I’m the only one around here that will eat them! :) This is from Moosewood. The original recipe calls for fresh beets that you clean and boil yourself, but I’m lazy.
- 1 (16 ounce) can beets, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Place beets in a bowl. Toss with lemon juice, vinegar, sesame seeds, scallions and sugar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.