- 1 1⁄2 cups asparagus, sliced into half-inches
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 lime, juice of, freshly squeezed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan, heat sesame oil until it is hot. Quickly add the sesame seeds, asparagus, ginger, shallot, and garlic.
- Stir-fry about 1 minute. Add the beansprouts and red pepper. Stir for another minute.
- Remove from heat and add soy sauce and lime juice. Toss thoroughly.