Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
If you love peppers and roast beef this sandwich is a knock out! Back when I worked in the little cafe called the Chocolate Angel I made this sandwich on a sweet sourdough bun...but it was so big the old folks couldn't even get it in their mouths! Portioned Down and a little healthier..enjoy this favorite of mine! Keep it healthy by avoiding foods with trans fats and going for low fat or fat free ingredients!
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- mayonnaise or Russian salad dressing or mustard or ranch dressing
- 3-6 slice roast beef
- 28.39 ml sliced bell peppers (or both mixed) or 28.39 ml onion (or both mixed)
- sliced tomatoes
- 2 slice swiss cheese or 2 slice cheddar cheese or 2 slice provolone cheese
- 28.39 ml lettuce or 28.39 ml spinach
- Streak the tortilla with a bit of your fav sandwich dressing.
- Top with lettuce, then tomato, then peppers and onions.
- Lay down you meats and then top it off with the cheese.
- Wrap, slice in 1/2 and bag it up!
- Great Heated UP! Or Made HOT!
Made for a very nice lunch. I omitted the lettuce, but added the onion and used a horseradish/mayo dressing. :)
Wonderful! I used mayonnaise, bell peppers, and provolone cheese. The peppers add a nice crunch Thank you!